Anyone know him?¿ I heard that he was hurt over in Iraq and was wondering his condition.
Anyone know him?¿ I heard that he was hurt over in Iraq and was wondering his condition.
Eric Kennedy was seriously injured in Iraq sometime last week. He has shrapnel in his throat, in one of his lungs and in his arm. At this point they aren't sure how badly his speech will be affected but he remains on total life support and is in critical condition (one of my friends posted this on her LJ today) He was only 20 years old. There was something about it today in the coalfield.
Hate to hear that. Way to go, George.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
Yea everytime I hear of something like this... makes me hate Bush even more than what I do already...
I hope that he is ok... if anyone hears anything else let me know please!
Bookmarks